Namaste Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NamasteCraft's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

------Ranks------

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonsblud
Admin

------Ranks------ Empty
PostSubject: ------Ranks------   ------Ranks------ I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:02 pm

So in this area I, dragonsblud, will be telling you more about the Ranks here at Namaste.
@@@ cheers @@@ cheers @@@ cheers @@@ cheers @@@ cheers @@@ cheers @@@ cheers

Alright so lets start. There are 11 different ranks on this server. The last three I am going to cover here are considered Staff ranks. The other 8 ranks are all regular player ranks that will have distinctive perks and abilities. Now before I begin to list all of these ranks and their perks please understand that at anytime there maybe more ranks added or perks lost or gained. Understand that some of the plugins may not be around anymore or we added new ones and moved some permissions around to better fit each rank. Now with that out of the way let us begin.

The first rank we are going to talk about is the Initiate. This is our default rank. It is also the most restricted one, but don't worry just keep playing and you will be promoted soon.

Initiate
    Default rank
  1. Unable to make a town,shop or join a game
  2. Able to JOIN a town
  3. Able to set one home
  4. 10 min cooldown on all teleportations
  5. 1hour promotion time to Novice

So the second rank we are going to talk about is the Novice.

Novice
    Second Tier Rank
  1. Able to make a town
  2. Able to use sign lifts
  3. Still 10 min cool down on all teleportations.
  4. 2 day promotion time to Apprentice or $5 Dollars to get it faster

So the third rank we are going to talk about is the Apprentice. Now this is where you can choose the path that you want to follow. Right now there are only two paths (hopefully there will be more to come later on). Builder and politician are the two you can choose from. So as a builder you will be able to create certain things like Gates, Bridges and Elevators. As a politician you will be able to make nations, allies, enemies, embassies and such.

ApprenticeBuilder

Back to top Go down

------Ranks------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Namaste Craft :: NamasteCraft :: Info-
Jump to: